It's 2018 and chances are you still don't actually know what's on your network. The reality for most enterprises is their networks are suffering from major install-gaps and software licensing volume mismatches. They’re also crawling with unmanaged and rogue devices. The devices you didn't provision. The devices you didn't buy. And as for the ones you did buy and provision, where are they now and what are they doing? Do you even know?
Until now, answering these questions has been harder than it should be.
The Senrio platform is designed to answer these questions for you.
Enterprise-wide agentless asset identification and system categorisation is now a reality.
If a device has a network interface we passively identify, classify and categorise it. We then add it to a living, dynamic record of all devices on your network.
Senrio is easy to use. User workflow revolves around our "Network PetriDish™" view of your network and devices. Point-and-click to navigate between classes of devices, grouped together based on their common attributes. Attributes that the Senrio Device Intelligence platform identified automatically!
- Know exactly what your network is made of.
- Automatic Asset Identification, no manual data entry required!
We can even export all your device information into compliance-friendly file formats, which means no more late nights manually recording device MAC and IP addresses into spreadsheets. Importing data into your asset management platform will save you countless hours.
In short, we tell you everything you need to know about all your devices and what they're doing.
- Know instantly when your network changes
- Get customizable reports for compliance, asset inventory, asset utilization, etc.
- Plugs into all major dashboards, BI tools, SIEMs, CMDBs, Ticketing Systems, and EAMs.
- Developer API available out-of-box. Integrate it into your own in-house tools within seconds.